Just when you thought that Kilbarrack held no more surprises for you…
8.30 AM in the car park of the Foxhound Inn, of all places.
A Chinese lady in her super pink, super shiny silk kimono, doing her Tai Chi exercises.
A place where the habitual physical activities can be summarised as:
– Lighting cigarette wrist action
– Talking shite maxillary action
– Holding fart sphincter action
– Assessing the local talent ocular action
– Exhaling smoke of a JP Blue pulmonary action
– Letting out fart-what’s-the-point-it’s-a-lost-battle sphincter action
Kilbarrack, you never disappoint.